What's in your Office Manual?
At my last shop, the handbook took the form of a Wiki document available via the Shared Drive, but while the format may have changed, the purpose never has.
Here is a basic Table of Contents to help you get started.
1) Organization Overview
2) Office History/Overview
3) Media Protocol
4) Team Breakdown
5) Key Staff Breakdown
6) Office Basics
10) Website Style & Maintenance
11) Budget & Vendor Information
12) Office Closure & Holidays
13) Business Continuity & Emergency Contacts
14) Organization/Office Policies
Remember - your PR office manual is a living tool. Update it quarterly.
Comments are closed.